Certified & Licensed
We are fully insured and licensed for both day and night work. Uprify have Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approval, which means we are a licensed commercial operator of UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) in Australia. We hold the established industry Remote Pilot License for various weight categories and our Remote Operators Certificate (ReOC) allows us to operate outside of standard operating conditions.
We also hold:
- Aviation Security Identification Card authorised ( ASIC -access to security controlled areas)
- Aeronautical radio operators certificate (AROC)
- Remote piloted aircraft endorsement (RPA)
- Commercial drone registration as required as of 2021
- Manned aviation qualifications to back experience
All of Uprify’s drone pilots run through our safety checks and procedures prior to each drone flight.